Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously inspects products on the line and repetitively picks out any defective product to ensure the best quality.
- Cleans equipment and maintains clean work area.
- Empties pick out container, garbage, and inedible waste as needed.
- Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP, SQF and regulatory requirements.
- Aware and accountable for maintaining and documenting preventative controls necessary to ensure food safety and quality.
- Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to management.
- Responsible for partnering with others, sharing knowledge, skills and information within assigned team and across functional areas.
- Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development.
Good manual dexterity and vision.
This position is subject to mandatory overtime based on business needs.