Loads trucks, ships orders systematically using WMS scanning equipment, completes necessary outbound paperwork, picks orders per customer requirements and/or puts away finished goods products.
- Keeps the distribution area clean and organized. Sweeps, picks up trash, tapes up any open cases, organizes empty pallets and collects damaged cases, etc.
- Rotates inventory and follows FIFO (first in- first out) process.
- Changes equipment batteries, conducts pre-op inspection on all material handling equipment used and reports equipment issues or damages. Properly uses and cares for hand-held scanning equipment.
- Adheres to all safety and GMP rules and attends assigned training.
- Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP, SQF and regulatory requirements.
- Aware and accountable for maintaining and documenting preventative controls necessary to ensure food safety and quality.
- Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to management.
- Responsible for partnering with others, sharing knowledge, skills and information within assigned team and across functional areas.
- Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development