Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree in technical regimen preferred
- Five or more years experience in maintenance management in the food industry including supervisory experience.
- General knowledge of: plumbing, electric, machine building, PLC’s, and community codes.
- Technical education in electronics and PLC preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Skills and Competencies:
- Implementation and use of CMMS software
- Advanced understanding of utilities systems, troubleshooting in electronics, food manufacturing equipment, and engineering.
- Cross-functional collaboration skills.