Education, Experience & Knowledge:
- Bachelors' degree in a food science, technology, or laboratory science (such as biology, chemistry or physics, etc.) is required.
- Seven or more years of experience in managing quality operations in a food-manufacturing environment required.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- PCQI-Preventative Controls Qualified Individual for food safety plan
- Certified SQF practitioner
Skills & Competencies:
- Must be a strong communicator with comprehensive hands-on experience in both food manufacturing/operations and QC lab environments.
- Highly proficient in utilizing computer software/desktop applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Visio, etc.).
- Must be capable of serving as a “customer advocate” within the JBSS environment.
- Must be capable of positively interacting with other companies/customers upper managements.
- Able to travel up to 20%.