The talent developmnet supervisor is responsible for training, coaching and development of all distribution/warehouse employees, including any employees operating material handling equipment within the facility. This is NOT a Human Resources Recruiting position.
Education, Experience and Knowledge:
· High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred.
· Two years of distribution experience.
Skills and Competencies:
· Must be goal oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
· Must have excellent team building, project execution and communication skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
· Bilingual skills (Spanish/English) preferred.