Education, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least four years’ experience, preferably in a national public accounting firm.
- Experience with a publicly traded company is preferred.
- Solid understanding of GAAP and financial statements necessary.
- Experience in MS Excel and other Office products.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Skills and Competencies:
- Thorough understand of U.S. GAAP
- Position requires the ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Good organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to research accounting issues and document a well-articulated conclusion referencing relevant accounting literature.
- Good communication skills, ability to interact with all levels and functions within, as well as outside, the organization.
- Ability to interact with the general ledger and various related reporting software that is used to analyze account activity.