The Financial Analyst (Accounting) is a highly motivated person that is responsible for various accounting duties including: preparing complex analyses and related monthly journal entries, various month-end closing duties, circulation of monthly Sarbanes-Oxley survey, and the initial quarterly XBRL review.
Education, Experience and Knowledge:
· Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
· Two to three years’ experience, preferably in a national public accounting firm.
· Experience with a publicly traded company is preferred.
· Solid understanding of financial statements necessary.
· Expertise in complex MS Excel spreadsheet analysis (pivot-tables, v-lookup, etc.).
Skills and Competencies:
Job Specific Requirements
In the event that the senior financial analyst (Accounting) is absent, the department manager is responsible for providing an equally qualified person to cover this position.